Client Business Partner - #2518191
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: NielsenIQ
As a Client Business Partner, you will be responsible for the overall management of your accounts. This includes establishing long-term business plans, developing and maintaining high level client relationships. You will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding of your client’s strategies and business priorities and for coaching and mentoring team members in developing strategic recommendations.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing/Business and/or related field
- 8+ years of marketing, sales, retail or category management experience
- Exceptional client relationship building, business development and consulting skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Very strong analytical skills preferably in the CPG or Retail industry
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Nielsen products and services an asset
- The aptitude to look for ways to challenge the status quo
- Ability to multi-task and capable of independent decision making with a bold, nimble and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Technically fluid with strong data manipulation and Excel skills
- Accountable, results driven and open to new ideas and ongoing learning
Please note this is a fixed term contract roleAdditional Information
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.